Creating resilient, joyful landscapes
My goal is to make your landscape something you love. I have 15 years of design experience helping people to realize their vision for their homes. I work with homeowners, property managers and HOAs to develop a design plan that is long lasting, beautiful and water saving.
- Residential landscape design
- Community wide (HOA) design standards
- Larger scale design for your common green areas
- Consultation to gardeners with questions about their property
- Drought-tolerant and resilient landscape design
I am based in Eugene-Springfield, Oregon and Santa Clarita, California.
Is there anything you can do to fireproof your home and property? Unfortunately, no, but there are many steps you can take to make your property more fire resistant and to reduce damage from fires. This relatively new type of landscaping is called firescaping and focuses on slowing the spread of fire toward a structure by using fire-resistant materials and plants.